Terms & Conditions
Terms Of Sale
Promotions & Competitions
TERMS OF SALE
Please read this page carefully before ordering any product. These terms apply to any order you place through our Singapore website: www.crabtree-evelyn.com.sg. By placing an order through the website you confirm that you have read, understand, and agree to these terms. We may change these terms and will publish new ones here. Please check the terms periodically when you are making purchases on the website.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
This website is operated by Crabtree & Evelyn (APAC) PTE Limited (“Crabtree & Evelyn”, “we”, “us” or “our”) a company incorporated in Singapore with an office at 1 Raffles Place, #40-02, One Raffles Place, Singapore (048616).
PLACING AN ORDER
To place an order through the website you can either become an account holder (in which case you need to provide mandatory personal information) or purchase as a guest user. Our Checkout pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Please take time to read and check your order. Once you have provided your delivery and payment information you’ll have the option to review your order before you click the “Checkout” button at the end of the process.
By clicking on the “Checkout” button you are making an offer to buy the goods. We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge our receipt of your order. Your offer is subject to our acceptance, which will happen when we dispatch the goods to you, and which is when an agreement is created. We will send you an email telling you when the goods have been dispatched to you. We do not have to accept your offer and if we choose not to sell you the goods, then we will tell you by email and if you have already paid, we will refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
You will be asked to enter your payment details during the checkout process. All payments must be made immediately over the Internet. By placing an order, you confirm that the credit or debit card you use is yours. All card payments are subject to authorization by your card issuer and are subject to a fraud check by our designated fraud detection vendor. All products remain our property until we have delivered the products to the address specified by you. Prices given do not include delivery costs, which will be specified as part of the order process.
We will only be able to accept orders for delivery to addresses within Singapore. We accept debit and credit card payments from Visa, Mastercard and American Express. You can also pay using PayPal.
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, and service you select and the delivery address. Except in the case of international deliveries, our outgoing parcels are delivered with Urbanfox .
Standard delivery - SG$ 8 , FREE ON ORDERS OVER SG$ 100
Your goods should arrive within 1-3 business days. If you have an account with us you’ll be able to see when your parcel is on its way by going into Previous Orders under the My Account section.
If you are a consumer, you may cancel your order without needing to give a reason. This cancellation period begins on the day you order the goods and ends 30 days after the date the goods are delivered to you (the "Cancellation Period").
For cancellations please contact us here.
Please contact us here.
The English version of these Terms of Sale will prevail if there is any conflict between the English version and any translated version of these Terms of Sale.
GENERAL; APPLICABLE LAW
We may update or amend these terms from time to time without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the website and will apply to any future orders you place.
You may not assign or subcontract any or your rights or obligations under these terms unless we agree in writing. We may assign, transfer, or sub-contract any of our rights or obligations under these terms. If any of these terms are found to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of these terms will continue to apply.
A person or entity who is not a party to these terms shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, Chapter 53B of Singapore or any similar legislation in any jurisdiction to enforce any term of these terms, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this paragraph shall affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of these terms.
These terms and any agreement between us will be governed by Singapore law and any dispute between us will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
At Crabtree & Evelyn we understand and respect your concerns about the privacy and security of your personal data. We are committed to maintaining and using your personal data responsibly.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
INFORMATION COVERED BY THIS POLICY
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
Information you give us
We collect personal data that you provide to us. This will include your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, gender, user-generated content and date of birth - you may submit this personal data to us when you:
• Make a purchase
• Enrol in a loyalty, rewards, or promotional program
• Participate in interactive features on the Website such as product reviews
• Sign up to receive e-mails or other notifications from us
• Enter a contest or sweepstakes
• Fill out a survey
• Create and update your Crabtree & Evelyn account
• Use a social media service like Facebook or Twitter to communicate with us
• Submit a request to our customer service department
In order to purchase products or open an account with us, you must provide us with certain personal data (which will be indicated as mandatory) , otherwise we will not be able to fulfil your order or you will not be able to open an account with us. If you make an enquiry or otherwise contact us, you will also need to provide us certain contact information, otherwise we will be unable to respond to you.
Information we collect
• IP address, login information, browser type, location, time zone, operating system, and other technical information
• Information about your visit, including the websites you visit before and after our Website and products you viewed
• Length of visits to pages on the Website, and page interaction information.
Emails that we send as part of our marketing programs may use web beacons and other technologies that tell us whether an email has been opened. We may also collect data using cookies on this website and on other websites to understand how you interact with our advertising to make sure we’re delivering it in the most relevant way. When you provide publicly available content, such as content posted to a social media page, we may collect that information.
Information we receive from others
We may receive personal data about you from third parties that we work with, including, for example, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, and fraud detection providers.
HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED?
We may collect, store, and process your personal data for the following purposes:
• To process, track, and fulfil your order
• To communicate with you about the status of an order and respond to any requests or complaints
• To identify your product and service preferences
• To administer a sweepstakes or contest
• To deliver coupons, marketing communications, and ads
• To administer loyalty, rewards, and promotional programs
• To improve the effectiveness of the Website
• To prevent fraudulent transactions
• To help us market our products more effectively
• If we are obliged to by reason of any applicable law, regulation or court order and/or to protect our interests and legal rights; and
• For any other purposes for which we have your consent.
WILL MY INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We may also share, transfer or disclose your personal data with trusted companies that provide business support services to us (such as shipping, name and address verification, customer service, contest administration, email distribution, fraud detection, and promotions fulfilment), companies that help us market our products and services, and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of this website. These companies are not authorized to use the personal data we share with them for any other purpose or to send you unsolicited email.
With your prior consent, we may share names and addresses from our mailing list with carefully chosen marketing partners.
We may also share, transfer or disclose aggregated statistical or demographic information with third parties in a manner that does not reveal personal data.
WHERE IS MY INFORMATION STORED?
The data we collect may be transferred to and stored at destinations outside Singapore. It may also be processed by personnel operating outside Singapore who work for us or for one of our service providers. To protect your data we will enter into appropriate contractual arrangements or otherwise with any companies we share data with outside Singapore to ensure the safeguarding of your personal data and such parties will act at all times in compliance with applicable laws. We will only transfer your personal data to locations outside of Singapore where we are satisfied that an adequate or comparable level of protection is in place to protect your personal data held in that country.
IS MY PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
We take reasonable technical and organisational measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. To protect the security of your online order information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. SSL technology encrypts your credit card number, order information and personal data before it is transmitted to help protect it from being decoded by anyone other than us. We also require our third party providers to take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure and to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of any personal data transferred. Unfortunately, no storage system and no transmission of information is completely secure.
HOW LONG WILL MY PERSONAL DATA BE STORED?
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
In addition to being able to change (or withdraw) your consent for how we process your personal data, you may also:
• ask us to correct any inaccuracies with your personal data in order to help us ensure that your personal data is complete, accurate and up to date.
• (subject to certain exceptions) ask us for access to your personal data in our control or possession, and information about the ways in which this personal data has been or may have been used or disclosed by us within the year before the date of your request.
To make these requests, please contact us on the details as set out above.
You can opt-out of receiving direct marketing and promotional emails. If you change your mind you can unsubscribe at any time by amending your preferences in a link provided at the bottom of every e-mail that is sent to you by us. Alternatively, you may contact us, and we will deal with your request promptly.
DO YOU LINK TO OTHER SITES?
For your convenience, this website may include links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and security policies which you should review. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for these other websites or their policies.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
It is important that you are able to control your personal data. In addition to the rights which are set out above under "What Are My Rights?", you can also update your preferences and certain information by contacting us on the details as set out above.
If you do not wish to receive emails from us, please follow the removal instructions at the bottom of the email (as outlined above).
If you want to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data or you have any questions or concerns about how we treat your personal data, you may contact us here.
We have enabled and use on the Website applications available from Google, termed Google Analytics Advertising Features. These include: Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google AdWords. These Advertising Features work together with cookies and cookie technology.
The Advertising Features collect specific visitor cookie data, such as the source, medium, and keyword used to visit the Website, and other information, such as how often users visit this Website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this Website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve this Website. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this Website. We use Remarketing with Google Analytics in conjunction with Google AdWords to display content specific advertisements to visitors that have previously visited our Website when those visitors go to other websites that have the Google Display Network implemented.
SO WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is the name for a text file which contains small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device (computer, tablet, mobile etc.) when you visit a website.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you place orders online, navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improve your experience on the website. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests, i.e. by showing you reminders of what you viewed on a site but did not buy.
You can manage your cookie settings at any time through your browser - i.e. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome etc. If you connect to the internet through a variety of devices - perhaps a home computer, smart phone and tablet you may have to adjust your settings on each device.
We haven’t changed anything about our site, so if you are happy with how it works then just keep on using it as you have been. If you ever want to adjust your settings, you can revisit this page and follow the links to manage your settings.
The cookies we use (which may sometimes include ones created by specialist third parties) tend to work primarily from identifying the IP address of the device you connected to the internet on and this number is then used to distinguish one visitor from the next. From this we aggregate the information and analyse it for key behaviours, trends, or to learn if there are errors occurring on our site that we were unaware of.
This IP number can relate to your general geographical location - ie the country you are in, and may disclose what device you connected to the internet via - ie PC, Mobile or Tablet. This is so the most suitable version of the website can be displayed for your device.
SUMMARY OF DIFFERENT COOKIE PURPOSES
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Without these cookies, you would not be able to use our website to place orders. For example, our essential cookies allow the site to remember what items you added to your basket, and keep them saved when you move to the checkout and start to purchase your order.
These types are used by us in order to enable us to collect and analyze visitor behaviour that helps us recognise patterns and trends, spot areas we could improve (like if a page breaks) and generally helps us improve our website to give you the best possible experience. If you interact with one of our digital ads, or come via an affiliate partner of ours, the cookies will help us understand that these third party referrals took place. Our affiliates are funded by earning a small commission from their referrals who go on to purchase with us, and sometimes these partners pass this back to you as points, so although these cookies are not essential, if you block them, you stop getting your loyalty points.
These enable certain non-transactional functions or features of the website to work correctly for you - such as providing the My Account zones, our Ratings & Review services, Social Media Sharing and Like buttons, or offering you the Address Finder tool at the Checkout. It’s important to note that when interacting with our Social elements such as Tweet This, or Facebook Like buttons, the visibility of your actions and how public they are, will depend on the settings you have in place on your separate social media account.
Targeting or Behavioural Cookies
These are particular cookies used to try and tailor your browsing experience on our website and to provide personalised advertising to you after you leave a site. We run these ads occasionally, and they will typically show you reminders of a few items you seemed interested while on our site. They should reduce in frequency over a week or two, but if you want to opt out, you can manage this at any time by visiting this website for more info: www.youronlinechoices.eu.
You will also be able to opt out of this kind of advertising by other brands at the same time.
Keeping safe with social media
If you interact with us via Reviews or FAQ features, the username you enter will be displayed publicly on our site. For this reason, you may prefer to enter a nickname if you do not want your real name to be published.
We have also recently launched Social Media accounts such as our Facebook page and Twitter accounts, if you have accounts with either of these, you will be able to interact with us. However, your profile or account name could become visible to the other people who have also Liked or Followed us. This will depend on the privacy settings you have selected with those providers. This is also true if you use the Share Me, Like or other Social Icons on our product pages. If you post a comment on our Blog, your email address will not be shown, however the name you enter will be. Therefore you may prefer to enter just a first name, initial or nickname into the Name field.
Managing your cookie settings
You can review and manage your cookie settings at any time via your browser. However, if you block or opt out of all our cookies, you are likely to find that our website becomes very difficult to use.
On our site, we feel the first 3 types of cookie are really necessary to give you the best on-site experience with us. The information we collect using these first 3 types of cookies is anonymous and always aimed at enhancing your on-site experience, so we hope you will continue to be happy for us to use these during your visits. Unless you have chosen to block or edit your cookie settings, we will determine that we have your consent to allow us to use the first 3 types of cookies.
For instructions on how to manage your cookie settings, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
For instructions on how to opt out of Behavioural Advertising Cookies, please visit: www.youronlinechoices.eu
INFORMATION ABOUT US
The website is operated by Crabtree & Evelyn (Singapore) PTE Limited (“Crabtree & Evelyn”, “we”, “us” or “our”) a company incorporated in Singapore with an office at 10 Anson Road, #06-17, International Plaza, Singapore 079903.
USE AND WEBSITE CONTENT
The website and its contents is provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, no representations and warranties of any kind, expressed or implied are given by us in connection with the website. You may only use this website for lawful purposes and you may not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the website.
The contents of this website belong to or are licensed to us. You may download or copy the contents of this website for your personal use in accordance with these terms, provided that you do not modify the contents or remove any copyright or trade mark notices, but you may not use the contents for commercial purposes.
You agree that we are not required to treat User Content as confidential, to pay you or to respond to your User Content. For any User Content you submit, you grant us a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, display, perform, transmit, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute such User Content, including making derivatives or otherwise incorporating it into other materials, without compensation to you. We may also use the name that you submit in connection with any User Content. For these reasons, do not send us any User Content if you do not wish to license it to us or do not want us to use your name. We are not responsible for the use or disclosure by others of any personal information that you voluntarily disclose in connection with any User Content you submit. You confirm that you have the necessary rights to grant the licences in this section.
You will ensure that any User Content you submit is accurate, does not violate any law, will not violate any right of a third party and will not cause injury to any third party. You agree not to submit any User Content that contains or provides links to material that is obscene, profane, lewd, violent, or threatening or that contains viruses, malware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, or any form of "spam". You agree not to use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any User Content. You are responsible for the User Content you submit and agree to indemnify us for any claims resulting from any User Content submitted by you. We may monitor, edit, and remove User Content. We are not responsible for any User Content submitted by you or any third party.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If we provide links from this website to sites operated by third parties, we are not responsible for those sites and/or their content and the use of such sites is at your own risk.
The display of products on this website is not a guarantee that the item is in stock or that it will be available when you visit this website at a later date. If you have questions about the availability of a particular item, please contact us here. Customer Services will make every effort to assist you.
Occasionally there may be information on our website that contain errors. We may correct the errors and not accept orders if we identify errors.
The exact appearance of each product on our website will depend on the quality of your monitor. For this reason, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of our products and packaging will be accurate.
There terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with Singapore law and any dispute between us will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
PROMOTIONS & COMPETITIONS
RECEIVE TWO DELUXE SAMPLES WITH ORDERS OVER SG$110
• Receive two deluxe samples (Evelyn Rose Scent - 2ml and Refine + Polish Body Lotion - 15ml) when you spend more than SG$110 on www.crabtree-evelyn.com.sg. *Whilst stocks last.
• Valid from 00:00 10 August 2020* until 00:00 16 August 2020*.
• *Local (SGT) time.
• Automatically applied at checkout.
• Offer applies to products only and not to gift cards, applicable taxes, shipping or handling charges.
• Offer only valid when used online at www.crabtree-evelyn.com.sg.
• Subject to website T&Cs.
• Crabtree & Evelyn reserves the right to modify excluded products, substitute another Crabtree & Evelyn product of equivalent value for your free gift, at its discretion, and/or cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion at any time with no prior notice and with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
• All orders subject to acceptance and stock availability. Orders cannot be amended once placed and cannot be applied retrospectively. Offer non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash. No adjustment on previous purchases.
• Promotor is Crabtree & Evelyn (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. with its registered office at 10 Anson Road, #06-17, International Plaza, Singapore 079903.
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
• Valid for a limited period of time as specified in the marketing communication. Cannot be used outside of that period and previous purchases are not eligible.
• Promotional codes are for use by the intended recipient only and proof of entitlement may be requested.
• All orders are subject to acceptance and any improper use of promotional codes may result in the cancellation of your order.
• Specific offer terms and conditions are provided with each promotional code - for specific information relevant to that offer, please refer to marketing material on which it is featured.
• All orders are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend offers at any time, without prior notice.
• Orders cannot be amended once placed and promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively.
• When an order is placed using a promotional code which contains a number of items, the value of the discount is spread over each item according to the pro-rated value of that item. Any refund of an item purchased in such an order will be reduced by the value of discount attached to it. The ‘discount’ will not be refunded.
T&Cs - DISCOUNT INCENTIVES (FOR ONLINE REVIEWS)
• Enjoy $10 off your order when you spend $50 or more. To redeem, simply enter your unique code at checkout.
• Your unique code will be sent to you, at our sole discretion, following receipt by us of your review.
• Your review must be impartial, accurate, factual and represent your genuinely held opinion on the product you are reviewing. We will make it clear that your review was an incentivised review.
• Offers require the use of your unique code, to be entered during the checkout process. Your unique discount code is one time-use only. Offer expires 15 days after the date of this email.
• Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Offer applies to products only and not to gift cards, applicable taxes, shipping or handling charges.
• Discount only valid when used online at www.crabtree-evelyn.com.sg
• See website for full T&Cs. [https://www.crabtree-evelyn.com.sg/pages/terms-conditions]
• Crabtree & Evelyn reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion at any time with no prior notice and with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
• All orders subject to acceptance and stock availability. Orders cannot be amended once placed and promotional discounts cannot be applied retrospectively. Promotor cannot be held responsible if the discount code is not entered correctly or forgotten at checkout. Offer non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash. No adjustments on previous purchases.
• Promotor is Crabtree & Evelyn (Singapore) PTE Limited with registered office at 10 Anson Road, #06-17, International Plaza, Singapore 079903.